If you want to create a more spacious and organized ambiance in your bedroom, then it’s time to declutter. Keeping a minimalist and clutter-free bedroom not only makes it appear larger, but it also helps create a calm and relaxing environment. Here are 10 effective ways to declutter your bedroom and make it feel bigger:
1. Adopt a Minimalist Approach: Start by decluttering your bedroom with a minimalist mindset. Keep only the essentials and get rid of anything that doesn’t serve a purpose or bring you joy.
2. Organize Your Belongings: Instead of keeping piles of clothes, books, and other items around the room, find designated spots for everything. Invest in storage boxes, nightstands with drawers, and other organizational solutions to keep your belongings in order.
3. Prioritize What You Really Need: Be honest with yourself about what you truly need and use on a regular basis. Get rid of items that are rarely used or just taking up space.
4. Create Hidden Storage: Utilize hidden storage options, such as under-bed storage or hidden compartments in furniture, to make the most of your available space. This helps keep the room clutter-free while still providing a place for your belongings.
5. Streamlined Designs: Opt for furniture and decor with streamlined designs. Bulky furniture and excessive decorations can make a room feel cramped and overwhelming. Choose simpler designs that create the illusion of more space.
6. Keep Everyday Items Handy: Identify the items you use on a daily basis and keep them easily accessible. This saves time and prevents the need for unnecessary searching and cluttering.
7. Don’t Forget About Your Nightstands: Nightstands can easily accumulate clutter. Invest in nightstands with drawers or shelves to keep your bedtime essentials organized.
8. Make Use of Wall Space: If your bedroom is lacking in floor space, make use of vertical storage. Install wall shelves or hanging organizers to move items off the floor.
9. Submit the “What If” Mentality: Holding onto items “just in case” creates unnecessary clutter. Be honest with yourself about what you will actually use and let go of the rest.
10. Give Everything a Designated Home: Every item in your bedroom should have a designated home. Knowing where everything belongs makes it easier to maintain an organized and clutter-free space.
By following these decluttering techniques, you can create a spacious and inviting bedroom that promotes relaxation and a sense of peace. Freeing your room from unnecessary belongings and investing in smart storage solutions will make your life easier and your bedroom feel bigger.
10 ways to declutter your bedroom to make it feel bigger
1. Start with a clutter-free look
In order to make your bedroom feel bigger, you should first aim to declutter and create a clutter-free look. Remove any unnecessary items or furniture that are taking up space and making your bedroom feel cramped.
2. Make use of expert designs
Consult with an expert in interior design to help you create a more spacious and organized bedroom. They can offer you advice on how to rearrange furniture, use colors, and maximize storage without overwhelming the space.
3. Declutter your drawers and closets
Go through your drawers and closets and get rid of anything you no longer need or use. Place items in boxes to be donated or throw them away if they are no longer in good condition. This will free up space and make it easier to find the things you do need.
4. Use organization systems
Invest in simple organization systems such as hooks, shelves, and baskets to help keep everything in its place. This will make it easier to find and access your belongings, while also keeping your bedroom looking tidy and clutter-free.
5. Take a minimalist approach
Consider adopting a minimalist approach to your bedroom design. This means only keeping the essentials and getting rid of anything that is not necessary or does not bring you joy. Only keep furniture and decorations that have a purpose and serve a function.
6. Find purpose for unused furniture
If you have furniture that is taking up space but not being used, find a new purpose for it or consider selling or donating it. Look for ways to repurpose items or use them in different rooms of your house to free up space.
7. Use boxes and baskets to hide clutter
If you have items that you need to keep but don’t want to display, use boxes or baskets to hide them away. This keeps them out of sight and creates a streamlined look in your bedroom.
8. Use the back of doors for storage
Maximize storage space in your bedroom by utilizing the back of doors. Install hooks or racks to hang items such as coats, bags, or scarves. This allows you to free up space in your closets and drawers.
9. Store seasonal items in the garage
If you have items that are only used during certain seasons, consider storing them in the garage or a storage unit. This will free up space in your bedroom and make it feel less cluttered.
10. Move items to dorm or basement
If you have items that you rarely or never use, consider moving them to a dorm room or basement. This will free up space in your bedroom and allow you to have a more streamlined and clutter-free environment.
By following these 10 ways to declutter your bedroom, you can make it feel bigger and more spacious. Remember that decluttering is an ongoing process, so make it a habit to regularly assess your belongings and remove anything that is not necessary or brings you joy. Keep your bedroom organized and clutter-free to create a peaceful and relaxing environment.
1 Start with a good clear out
If your bedroom is cluttered with furniture and belongings, it’s time to start decluttering. July is the perfect month to tackle this project, as according to Ashley, a styling editor at a home organization website, it’s the month that makes people want to create a calm and decluttered environment. So, what should you do to start decluttering your bedroom?
- Assess your belongings: Take a look at everything in your bedroom and determine what you really need and what can go. Separate items into categories like essentials, items you no longer use, and things that are damaged beyond repair.
- Remove the excess: Get rid of the items you no longer need or use. You can donate them or sell them online to make some extra money. If you’re not sure about getting rid of certain items, ask yourself if they have a purpose or bring you joy. If not, it’s time to let them go.
- Organize with storage solutions: Invest in some storage boxes and shelving units to help keep your bedroom organized. Clear plastic boxes are great for storing items that you don’t use often but still want to keep. Use shelves to display your most cherished belongings and create a visually appealing space. You can also use a jewelry organizer to keep your accessories in order.
- Make use of other areas: If your bedroom doesn’t have enough storage space, consider utilizing other areas in your home. For example, you can store seasonal clothing in your garage or make use of the closet in a spare room. This way, you’ll have more room in your bedroom for the items you use on a daily basis.
- Create a clutter-free zone: Designate an area in your bedroom where you will keep things clutter-free. This could be a specific area on a dresser or a small section of a desk. Keep this space clear of any items that don’t belong there, such as paperwork or random objects. This will help create a sense of calm and make your bedroom feel less overwhelming.
- Stick to the essentials: When it comes to styling your bedroom, less is more. Stick to the essentials and avoid overcrowding the space with unnecessary decorations. This will make your bedroom look and feel bigger.
- Think minimalist: Embrace the minimalist trend and only keep items that you truly love and use on a regular basis. Get rid of any items that are simply taking up space and not serving a purpose. By minimizing the number of belongings in your bedroom, you’ll create a sense of peace and wealth.
- Show off what you love: Use your bedroom shelves or a dedicated display area to showcase your favorite belongings. Whether it’s a collection of books, art, or trinkets, displaying the items you love will make your bedroom feel more personal and inviting.
- Make use of vertical space: If your bedroom has limited floor space, make use of vertical space by adding shelves or hanging organizers. This will help you maximize storage and keep your belongings off the floor.
- Keep everyday items accessible: Store items that you use every day, such as your phone charger, within easy reach. This will save you time and prevent unnecessary clutter from accumulating on your surfaces.
2 Rethink your furniture choices
When it comes to decluttering your small bedroom and making it feel bigger, rethinking your furniture choices can make a big difference. Here are some ideas to help you get started:
1. Opt for furniture with drawers and hidden storage
Avoid adding more clutter by investing in furniture with built-in drawers and hidden storage compartments. This way, you can store items out of sight and keep your bedroom looking clean and organized.
2. Consider open shelving
While having open shelving might seem counterintuitive to decluttering, it can actually be a great way to showcase some of your most used belongings and limit the amount of clutter in your room. Just make sure to keep the shelves organized and clutter-free.
3. Use baskets and bins
If you have items that don’t quite fit in drawers or on shelves, consider using baskets and bins to corral them. This will not only keep them organized, but it will also create a streamlined and clutter-free look.
4. Make use of wall space
Don’t forget about the vertical space in your bedroom. Wall-mounted shelves and hooks can offer additional storage options without taking up extra floor space. Consider investing in a hanging organizer for your closet or a wall-mounted bookshelf for your books and collectibles.
5. Keep furniture simple and minimal
When it comes to furniture in a small bedroom, less is more. Opt for simple and minimal designs to avoid making the room feel cramped. Choose pieces that serve a purpose and eliminate any unnecessary pieces that are taking up space.
By rethinking your furniture choices and organizing your belongings, you can create a more spacious and clutter-free bedroom. Take the time to thoughtfully organize your closets and invest in furniture that offers storage solutions. With these simple changes, you can transform your small bedroom into a larger and more inviting space.
3 Keep display items to a minimum
When it comes to decluttering your bedroom, one of the best ways to make it feel bigger is to keep display items to a minimum. That means investing some thought into what you choose to showcase in your space.
You know those items you have stored away in your garage or taking up space in your closet? It’s time to bring them out and put them on display. But be selective. Keeping a streamlined approach to what you show off will make your bedroom feel more spacious and less cluttered.
For example, instead of having everything on your nightstands, consider using simple shelving or organizers that offer storage and keep things out of sight. This makes it easier to find what you need and keeps your bedroom looking clutter-free.
“When it comes to display items, less is definitely more,” says expert in home organization. “Too much furniture and too many knick-knacks can make a bedroom feel cramped and cluttered.”
One of the best ways to declutter is to keep only the items that have a purpose or bring you joy. When deciding what to display, ask yourself if it serves a purpose or if it brings you happiness. If not, it might be time to clear it out and create a more open and spacious feel in your bedroom.
Jewelry, for example, can easily become a source of clutter. Consider investing in a jewelry organizer or using simple baskets to keep items organized and out of sight. This not only declutters your space but also makes it easier to find and select pieces to wear.
When it comes to display items, the key is to be intentional and purposeful with what you choose to showcase. Keeping a minimalist approach to your bedroom decor will not only make it feel bigger, but also create a calm and organized atmosphere.
4 Group belongings mindfully
When it comes to decluttering your bedroom, it’s important to approach the task of organizing your belongings with a mindful mindset. Taking the time to group similar items together can not only make it easier to find what you need, but also create a more streamlined and clutter-free space.
One approach to grouping belongings is to consider how often you use them. For example, if you have items that you rarely use but still want to keep, such as old school supplies or sentimental items, they can be stored in boxes or bins and placed on higher shelves or elsewhere in your bedroom. This way, they are still accessible when needed, but not taking up valuable surface or storage space.
For items that you use more frequently, consider using open shelving or baskets to keep everything organized and easily within reach. This can be particularly useful for things like books, accessories, or even clothing that you may want to display in a stylish way.
If you have limited closet or drawer space, using shelving or organizers can help maximize your storage options. Utilizing hanging organizers, like those with pockets or shelves, can be a great way to store smaller items like socks, underwear, or accessories. This keeps them off the surfaces and out of sight, making your bedroom look more spacious and less cluttered.
Another way to group belongings mindfully is to consider how they will be used in your daily life. For example, if you have a desk or workspace in your bedroom, create designated areas for different tasks or activities. This can help you stay focused and organized, as well as limit the amount of stuff that accumulates on your desk or surfaces.
By taking a mindful approach to grouping your belongings, you can transform a cluttered and cramped bedroom into a more organized and spacious space. Start by finding simple ways to group your items together and think about how they can be stored or displayed in a way that is both functional and aesthetically pleasing.
Remember, decluttering and organizing your bedroom doesn’t have to be a daunting task. By breaking it down into smaller steps and using these practical tips, you can create a more clutter-free and enjoyable space for yourself.
5 Incorporate stylish storage for easy access
When it comes to decluttering your bedroom, finding stylish storage solutions can make a big difference. Not only will it help you keep your belongings organized, but it will also add a touch of style and elegance to your space.
Show off your storage options with decorative boxes and baskets. These can be used to store just about anything – from clothing and accessories to papers and knick-knacks. You can find a variety of stylish storage boxes and baskets in home decor stores, or you can even get creative and make your own.
If you’ve never thought of using drawers as a storage solution, now might be the time to give it a try. Investing in nightstands or other furniture with built-in drawers can help keep your everyday items within easy reach and out of sight.
Open shelves are another trendy storage option that can make a big impact on the overall look of your bedroom. Display your favorite books, decorative items, and even some of your everyday belongings on these shelves. It not only makes it easier to find what you need, but it also creates the illusion of a bigger space.
If you want to keep your jewelry organized, consider investing in jewelry organizers. These can range from simple trays to multi-tiered holders that allow you to display and access your jewelry with ease.
Don’t forget about the back of your bedroom door – it can offer plenty of storage opportunities. Install hooks or racks to hang coats, purses, scarves, and other items that you frequently use.
By incorporating stylish storage solutions, you can make decluttering your bedroom much easier and create a sense of elegance and organization.
6 Clear out your closet
If you’re looking to make your bedroom feel more spacious, decluttering your closet is a great place to start. Clearing out your clothing and accessories can open up much-needed space and create a calm and organized environment.
Here are some ideas to help you declutter your closet:
- Take everything out: Start by taking everything out of your closet and sorting it into piles of what you want to keep, donate, or throw away.
- Limit your clothing: Consider a minimalist approach to your wardrobe and limit the number of clothes you keep. This will help reduce the amount of clutter and make it easier to find what you need.
- Organize your clothes: Invest in storage solutions such as shelves, drawers, or baskets to keep your clothes organized and easy to find. Use different storage designs that suit your needs and make the most of the space you have.
- Declutter jewelry and accessories: Don’t forget about your jewelry and accessories. Clear out any items that you don’t wear or that are damaged. Use small storage containers or jewelry organizers to keep your accessories tidy.
- Move off-season clothing: If you have limited closet space, consider moving off-season clothing to a different location, such as a garage or storage area. This will free up space for your everyday items.
- Find a new purpose for old furniture: If you have extra furniture in your closet that is taking up space, consider repurposing it or finding a new home for it. For example, you can use an old dresser as a storage unit in another room.
By decluttering your closet, you can create a more open and streamlined space, making your bedroom feel larger and more organized. Start with these expert-approved tips and find a wealth of space you never knew you had. Remember, the illusion of a clutter-free bedroom begins with a decluttered closet.
7 Utilize space under the bed
One of the best ways to maximize the space in your bedroom is by utilizing the space under your bed. This often unused area can be a great storage solution and help keep your bedroom clutter-free. Here are some ways to utilize the space under the bed:
- Baskets: Use baskets to store items such as shoes, extra linens, or out-of-season clothing. Baskets not only provide additional storage space but also add a decorative touch to your room.
- Boxes: Similar to baskets, boxes can be used to store various items. They are great for keeping smaller items organized and can easily slide in and out from under the bed.
- Storage containers: Invest in storage containers with lids to protect your belongings from dust and moisture. Clear containers can make it easier to see what’s inside without having to open each one.
- Shoe racks: If you have a large shoe collection, consider using a shoe rack that can fit under the bed. This will keep your shoes organized and easily accessible.
- Rolling drawers: Rolling drawers or carts are a convenient option for under-bed storage. You can easily move them in and out, making it easier to access your belongings.
- Bed risers: If you need more space under your bed, consider using bed risers to lift it higher. This will create more room for larger storage bins or taller items.
- Vacuum storage bags: Vacuum storage bags are a great solution for storing bulky items such as comforters or clothing. These bags compress the contents, making them more compact and easier to store.
By utilizing the space under your bed, you can easily declutter your bedroom and create a more spacious and organized environment. Plus, it’s a great way to keep items that are not frequently used but still need to be easily accessible.
8 Keep the floor clear
One effective way to make your bedroom feel bigger and more organized is to keep the floor clear of excess stuff. According to experts, clutter on the floor can make a space feel smaller and more cramped. So, if you want to create the illusion of a larger room, it’s important to keep the floor as clear as possible.
Start by taking a look at all the belongings that are currently on your bedroom floor. Are there any items that you don’t need or use on a regular basis? If so, consider finding a new home for them elsewhere in your house or donating them. By getting rid of the unnecessary items, you’ll free up valuable floor space and create a more streamlined look in your bedroom.
Next, think about organizing the items that you do need to keep on the floor. One way to do this is by using hidden storage solutions, such as under-bed storage bins or ottomans with built-in storage. These can offer extra space to store things while keeping them out of sight. By keeping your belongings organized and tucked away, you’ll create a clean and clutter-free appearance in your bedroom.
Another tip is to declutter your closets and get rid of any clothing or accessories that you no longer wear or need. This will not only create more space in your closet, but it will also make it easier to find the things that you do want to wear. Consider donating or selling any items that are still in good condition.
When it comes to furniture placement, be mindful of how much space you’re taking up with larger pieces. If you’ve been thinking about adding a new piece of furniture to your bedroom, consider whether you really need it and if it will fit well with the overall design of the room. Too much furniture can make a space feel cluttered and overwhelming.
Lastly, keep in mind that a clutter-free bedroom can have a positive impact on your mental well-being. According to design experts, a calm and organized space can help reduce stress and promote relaxation. So, by decluttering your bedroom and keeping the floor clear, you’ll not only create a more spacious and inviting room, but you’ll also enhance your overall quality of life.
9 Opt for open shelving – but keep it tidy
If you’re looking to make your bedroom feel bigger and more streamlined, opting for open shelving can be a great solution. Open shelving not only offers extra storage space, but it also creates the illusion of a larger room by keeping things visible and organized.
Invest in storage baskets
To keep your open shelving looking neat and tidy, consider investing in storage baskets. These baskets can help you organize your belongings and keep them hidden from view, making your bedroom look clutter-free and calm.
Show off your favorite items
Open shelving provides the perfect opportunity to showcase your favorite items. Whether it’s a collection of books, handmade ceramics, or sentimental objects, take advantage of the space to display the things that bring you joy.
Limit the number of items on display
While open shelving can be a great way to display your belongings, it’s important not to go overboard. Too many items on display can make the shelves look overwhelming and cluttered. Instead, carefully curate what you want to show and keep the rest in storage elsewhere.
Utilize nightstands with open shelving
Instead of traditional nightstands with drawers, opt for ones with open shelving. This can be a more effective way to declutter your bedroom and keep essentials within arm’s reach. Plus, the open design will make your room feel less cramped.
Organize with boxes and bins
If you find yourself struggling to keep your open shelves tidy, consider using boxes and bins to organize your belongings. This can help limit the visual clutter and make it easier to find what you’re looking for.
Take a minimalist approach
When it comes to open shelving, a minimalist approach is often best. Rather than filling every inch of space, leave some empty areas to create a sense of calmness and allow your brain to rest.
Consider furniture with built-in shelving
If you’re in need of additional storage, consider furniture designs that offer built-in shelving. For example, a bed frame with built-in shelves can provide extra storage space without taking up any additional floor space.
Keep it organized
To maintain a clutter-free and organized look, it’s important to regularly declutter and reorganize your open shelves. Make it a habit to go through your belongings and only keep what you truly need or love.
Thank you for submitting your ideas!
10 Lean towards lidded storage
When it comes to organizing and decluttering your bedroom, one of the best strategies is to invest in lidded storage containers. These containers will not only keep your belongings out of sight, but they will also make your bedroom feel bigger and more open.
According to expert organizers, using baskets or boxes with lids is a great way to store items you don’t use frequently. This allows you to limit yourself to the essentials and keep the rest of your belongings tucked away. By doing so, you can create a streamlined and clutter-free space.
Instead of leaving everything out in the open on shelves or nightstands, try to find lidded storage options where you can store your stuff. This will help you keep your bedroom looking clean and organized, without the cluttered and cramped feeling that can come from having all of your belongings on display.
Not only will lidded storage containers help declutter your bedroom, but they also make it easier to find things when you need them. With items tucked away in boxes or baskets with lids, you won’t have to sift through piles of stuff to find what you’re looking for.
When it comes to selecting lidded storage containers for your bedroom, there are a few key ideas to keep in mind. First, opt for containers that fit well in your space and can easily be tucked away. Small, stackable boxes or baskets are a great option for storing items in tight spaces.
Next, consider the purpose of the storage containers. Do you need them for clothing, accessories, or other items? Knowing what you want to use them for will help you determine the size and shape of the containers you should invest in.
Lastly, consider the style and design of the lidded storage containers. You want them to fit in with the overall aesthetic of your bedroom and not add to the clutter. Simple, minimalist designs are often the most effective in creating a streamlined and organized look.
How do you declutter a small bedroom
1. Start with a clutter-free approach
To declutter a small bedroom, you need to start with a clutter-free approach. This means taking a step back and assessing the items in your bedroom. Determine what you actually need and use, and what you can live without. Be honest with yourself and let go of items that you no longer need or want.
2. Keep only essentials
When decluttering a small bedroom, it’s important to keep only the essentials. This will help create more space and make the room feel bigger. Get rid of any items that are not essential or that you rarely use. Focus on keeping items that are functional and necessary for your daily life.
3. Use organizers and storage solutions
Investing in organizers and storage solutions can make a big difference in decluttering a small bedroom. Use baskets, boxes, and bins to store and organize your belongings. This will help keep everything in its place and make it easier to find what you need.
4. Limit items on surfaces
To create a clutter-free and spacious feel in your small bedroom, it’s important to limit items on surfaces. Keep nightstands and other surfaces clear of unnecessary items. Only keep the essentials within reach and store the rest elsewhere.
5. Get rid of items you no longer need
Decluttering a small bedroom requires letting go of items you no longer need. If you haven’t used something in a year or it no longer serves a purpose in your life, it’s time to say goodbye. Donate or sell these items to free up space and create a more organized environment.
6. Declutter your closets and drawers
Closets and drawers can quickly become cluttered and overwhelming. Take the time to declutter your closets and drawers to create more space in your small bedroom. Donate or sell items that you no longer wear or use, and organize the rest in a neat and efficient manner.
7. Invest in furniture with storage
When it comes to decluttering a small bedroom, investing in furniture with storage can be a game-changer. Look for beds, dressers, and nightstands that have built-in storage compartments. This will help you maximize the use of space and keep your belongings organized and out of sight.
8. Keep surfaces clear
A cluttered and crowded surface can make a small bedroom feel even smaller. Keep surfaces clear of unnecessary items and only display a few decorative pieces. This will create a clean and calm atmosphere in your bedroom.
9. Create designated areas for different items
Creating designated areas for different items can make it easier to declutter and maintain a tidy small bedroom. Use bins or baskets to store similar items together, such as books, accessories, or electronics. This will help you find and access your belongings more efficiently.
10. Submitting to the “less is more” trend
In the quest for a clutter-free small bedroom, submitting to the “less is more” trend can be helpful. Embrace minimalism and learn to let go of the idea that you need to have a lot of stuff. Focus on quality over quantity and keep only the things that truly bring you joy and add value to your life.
In conclusion, decluttering a small bedroom is a simple but effective way to make it feel bigger and more organized. By letting go of unnecessary items, investing in storage solutions, and creating designated areas for different belongings, you can create a calm and clutter-free environment that promotes relaxation and peaceful sleep. Thank you for reading!
How do I organize my bedroom with too much stuff
If you find yourself surrounded by too much stuff in your bedroom, don’t worry – there are ways to organize and declutter your space. With these simple steps, you can create a more spacious and organized bedroom without getting overwhelmed.
1. Start with decluttering
The first step is to declutter. Take the time to go through your belongings and decide what you really need and what you can let go of. Be honest with yourself and consider if an item brings you joy or serves a purpose. If not, it might be time to part ways with it.
2. Use storage baskets and boxes
Invest in some storage baskets and boxes to keep your belongings organized. Sort items by category and place them in their designated containers. This will help you visually separate your things and make it easier to find what you need.
3. Limit your jewelry
If you have a large collection of jewelry, it’s easy for it to become a source of clutter. Ashley, a bedroom organizer and decluttering expert, suggests keeping only the jewelry you wear regularly and storing the rest elsewhere. This will free up space in your bedroom and make it feel less cluttered.
4. Find hidden storage opportunities
Look for hidden storage opportunities in your bedroom. For example, you can use the space under your bed to store extra blankets or out-of-season clothing. Consider investing in a storage ottoman or using the space on top of your dresser for additional storage options.
5. Be mindful of your “one in, one out” rule
Ashley also recommends adopting a “one in, one out” rule. This means that for every new item you bring into your bedroom, you should get rid of something else. This helps prevent your bedroom from becoming cluttered again and encourages you to be more intentional with your purchases.
6. Make use of vertical space
If you’re limited on floor space, make use of vertical space. Install shelves or wall-mounted organizers to store items such as books, accessories, or decor. This will free up valuable floor space and make your bedroom feel more open and airy.
7. Keep essentials in sight
Keep your essential items within sight and easily accessible. This could include items like your phone charger, glasses, or a notepad. By having these items readily available, you can eliminate the need to search for them and keep your bedroom more organized.
8. Move items with a purpose
When organizing your bedroom, think about the purpose of each item. If something doesn’t have a specific purpose in your bedroom, consider moving it elsewhere or finding a new home for it. This will help you maintain a clutter-free space.
9. Embrace a minimalist approach
If you find that you have too much stuff in your bedroom, it might be time to embrace a more minimalist approach. Consider getting rid of items that you no longer use or need. This will not only declutter your space but also make it easier to keep organized in the long run.
10. Seek help from organizers or experts
If you’re feeling overwhelmed or unsure where to start, consider seeking help from professional organizers or decluttering experts. They can provide guidance and practical tips tailored to your specific needs. Don’t be afraid to ask for help – decluttering your bedroom can be a transformative experience.
In conclusion, organizing a bedroom with too much stuff doesn’t have to be overwhelming. By following these ten ways, you can create a decluttered and spacious bedroom that feels bigger and more inviting.